And indeed, if you use my tool oledump.py with option -i, you get more information and you can see that the PerformanceCache data is not present:
0+2359 means that the size of the PerformanceCache data is 0, and that the size of the CompileSourceCode data is 2359 bytes: this VBA code is indeed purged.
I took a look at the metadata to get an indiction if the document was created with Office and then VBA purged, or if a custom tool was used that does not generate PerformanceCache data. Since it is an OOXML file, I looked for the properties XML files (docProps):
And as you can see, the metadata is missing too.
It’s not that the docProps files have been deleted, they are also not referenced in the Content_Types file:
I need to take a better look to have more confidence, but now I would be inclined to think that this document was created with a custom tool.
Update: I just noticed that the VBA code is also password protected.
Update 2: I have even more confidence, now I’m thinking this document was created with C# library EPPlus.
(c) SANS Internet Storm Center. https://isc.sans.edu Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.