Are you an IT or cyber security professional? Looking for educational materials for your company’s employees, or technical information about known threats?
You can also sign up to receive technical cyber security bulletins, news, vulnerabilities updates, guidance, and career development opportunities from the following sources:
Alerts and Bulletins
- Common Vulnerability Exposures
- Best Industry Standards (Cloud Security Alliance; COBIT; International Organizations for Standards (ISO) 27001; National Institute of Standards and Technologies (NIST) Special Publications; SANS Critical Controls)
- Industry-based Regulations
- National Vulnerability Database
- Reports / Whitepapers
- SANS Information Security Webcasts
- Security Templates from SANS
- Arizona Cyber Warfare Range
Sample Policies, Standards and Procedures
The Nevada State Enterprise IT Services organization has kindly provided their security policies, standards and procedures at this page.
Materials for Non-Technical Users
Here, using material from OnGuardOnline.gov, we’ve made it easy for you to grab materials for your users.
Careers in Cybersecurity
This web page highlights the Department of Homeland Security’s efforts to enhance formal cybersecurity training and ensure a highly qualified cyber workforce. Learn about these development programs and career opportunities for cyber professionals.
Scholarship For Service (SFS) is a unique program designed to increase and strengthen the federal government workforce that protects the government’s critical information infrastructure. This program provides scholarships that fully fund the typical costs for books, tuition, and room and board while attending an approved institution of higher learning.